Champion Power Equipment 5,500-Watt Dual Fuel Powered Portable Generator with Champion 389cc 4-Stroke Engine
The Champion Power Equipment 100231 5500 Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit is designed with versatility and convenience in mind. Operate your Dual-Fuel generator right out of the box on gasoline or propane, and easily switch fuels with our patented fuel selector switch that allows for safe switching between fuel sources. Using gasoline, the 389cc Champion engine produces 6900 starting Watt and 5500 running Watt, and will run for 8 hours at 50% load when the 6.1 Gal. fuel tank is full. When using a 20-pound propane tank, it produces 6250 starting Watt and 5000 running Watt, and will run for 6.5 hours at 50% load. Also included is a 3.3 ft. propane hose with a built-in regulator. With a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 ft., which is a bit louder than a vacuum, this machine features Cold Start Technology to ensure a quick start in cold weather. The Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe from spikes in voltage, while the Intelligauge monitors voltage, frequency and operating hours.
- Dual Fuel – Operate your 5500 Watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1.2-quarts of oil and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Fuel Safety Switch – Our patented fuel selector switch allows for quick and safe switching between fuel sources
- Intelligauge – Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
- Outlets – One 120/240V 30A locking outlet (L14-30R) and four 120V 20A GFCI protected household outlets (5-20R)
- Champion Support – includes 3-year limited warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts