Champion Power Equipment 6250-Watt Dual Fuel Powered Portable Generator with CO Shield Technology
Versatile power with peace of mind is yours with the Champion’s 6250-watt portable Dual Fuel generator technology allows the 389cc engine to safely operate on either gasoline or propane. Thanks to CO ShieldTM technology, you can be sure that you and your family are protected from the dangers of carbon monoxide. Our CO Shield sensor tests itself automatically and lasts a minimum of a decade. If operated in inappropriate locations, the UL-listed sensor will alert and shut off the generator automatically before dangerous levels of carbon monoxide accumulate. This indicates the unit should be moved to an open-air environment with plenty of circulation. This unit meets the ANSI/PGMA G300-2018 requirements to ensure the highest level of safety and performance. As a charter member of the PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers’ Association), Champion helped develop this portable generator safety standard, including an important update addressing carbon monoxide safety.
- Dual fuel: operate your 6250-Watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane with our patented fuel selector switch allows for quick and safe switching between fuel sources.
- CO Shield technology: the UL-recognized sensor in our CO Shield will alert and shut off the generator automatically before harmful levels of carbon monoxide can accumulate, keeping you and your family safe.
- Intelligauge: keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
- Covered outlets: one 120-Volt/240-Volt 30 Amp locking outlet (L14-30R) and four 120-Volt 20 Amp GFCI protected household outlets (5R to 20R)
- Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- Tools needed for wheel kit assembly: pliers and metric wrench or socket set