Champion Power Equipment 7,500-Watt Gasoline Powered Wireless Remote Start Portable Generator with Champion 439cc Engine
The Champion Power Equipment 100161 RV Ready Portable Generator is designed with your safety and convenience in mind. For your RV, you can power two 15,000 BTU RV air conditioners. Owning this 7500 Watt generator means the next time there’s an outage, the power in your house stays on. Starting and stopping your generator from up to 80 ft. away with the wireless remote key fob is a snap. Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. The Intelligauge monitors voltage, frequency and operating hours. At 9375 starting Watt and 7500 running Watt, this unit can handle it all in an outage – lights, refrigerator, security system, window AC, furnace blower, TV, computer, phone charger and more. Not only that, but the Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe from spikes in voltage. All the outlets have covers for protection and include 120/240V 50A (14-50R) and 120V 30A (TT-30R) RV outlets as well as a 120/240V 30A locking outlet (L14-30R) and four 120V 20A GFCI protected household outlets (5-20R). Fill up the 6.1 Gal. tank of gasoline, run at 50% and enjoy up to 8 hours of power. From 23 ft., the noise level is 74 dBA, a bit louder than a vacuum cleaner. This unit holds 1.2 quarts of oil, has a low oil shut-off sensor and a quick drain oil tube means easy changes. Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back your purchase up with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Wireless remote start – start and stop with ease from up to 80 ft. away with the included wireless remote key fob – push-button power and convenience like never before
- Ultra-powerful – at 9375 starting watt and 7500 running watt, enjoy up to 8 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 ft.
- Electric start – trust the reliable 439cc Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a 3-way ignition switch, plus built-in Cold Start technology for easy starts in cold weather
- Covered outlets – 120-Volt/240-Volt 30A locking, 120-Volt/240-Volt 50A RV, 120-Volt 30A RV, four 120-Volt 20A GFCI – volt guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your appliances and equipment safe
- Champion support – includes 3-year limited warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts