Champion Power Equipment 7500-Watt Portable Gasoline Powered Electric Start Portable Generator with 420cc 4-stroke Champion Engine
Champion Power Equipment 100538 7500-Watt Portable Generator is designed to be cost-effective but delivers power and peace of mind, as it will provide all the backup power you need in power outages and emergencies. The 420cc Champion single-cylinder OHV engine can handle multiple power tools and large equipment to get the job done. Handy electric start with included battery. Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Intelligauge monitors voltage, frequency and operating hours, while the foldaway U-shaped handle and never flat tires make it a cinch to move. At 9375 starting watts and 7500 running watts, this unit can handle lights, refrigerator, modem/router, security system, window AC, furnace blower, TV, computer, and more. Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe from spikes in voltage. Covered outlets for protection including four 120V 20A GFCI protected household outlets (5-20R), a 120/240V 30A locking outlet (L14-30R) and a 120/240V 50A outlet (14-50R). 5.7-gallon gasoline tank provides up to 8 hours of power at 50% load. At 23 feet, noise level is 74 dBA, a bit louder than a vacuum cleaner. Designed with a low oil shut-off sensor, it has a 1.2-quart oil capacity (recommended 10W-30). EPA certified and CARB compliant. Buy with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back your purchase up with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
- At 9375 starting watts and 7500 running watts, enjoy up to 8 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 feet
- Trust the reliable 420cc Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a reliable toggle switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather
- Four 120V 20A GFCI outlets, a120/240V 30A locking outlet and a 120/240V 50A outlet (14-50R), plus Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe
- Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts