Powerhorse Portable Inverter Generator – 2000 Surge Watts, 1600 Rated Watts, CARB Compliant
This Powerhorse Portable Inverter Generator is super quiet and super reliable for powering everything from sensitive electronics to power tools. The parallel-ready design allows connecting two Powerhorse 2,000 Watt inverter generators together using the included FREE cables — a $99.99 value. With less than 1.5% total harmonic distortion, this easily portable inverter generator safely runs sensitive electronics with no interruptions or disturbances. 100% copper-wound heads allow operation at full load continuously for weeks without overheating — lasting longer, running cooler and without corroding like inferior aluminum heads. Plus, the Powerhorse Inverter Generator includes a redesigned feature to simplify maintenance — a handy removable small side panel to make adding oil even easier.
- (1) Inverter generator
- (1) Parallel cable set
Portable Power and Convenience
Great for Campsites, Jobsites, Sporting Events and More
- Lightweight, easily portable Powerhorse Inverter Generator is rugged and ready to go.
- Take it camping, tailgating, to the jobsite, outdoor events and more.
- Compact size and sturdy handle make it easy to grab and go.
Operate Computers, Electronics, Tools and Appliances
- Whether you need convenience power or emergency power, this generator is up to the task.
- With up to 2000 surge watts, there is enough power to operate today’s essential electronics, including computers, TVs, power tools and more.
Clean Power, Fuel-Efficient, and Super Quiet
Safe for Sensitive Electronics
- With less than 1.5% total harmonic distortion, the Powerhorse Inverter Generator provides power as safe and reliable as you get from your home’s electrical outlets.
- You can trust it to safely run your sensitive electronics.
- 100% copper-wound heads allow operation at full load continuously without overheating.
- Premium copper-wound heads provide longer lasting, cooler running performance without the effects of corrosion common to inferior aluminum heads.
Greater Savings, Lower Emissions
- Engine Smart Control and variable engine speed use only the required engine power, helping to reduce fuel consumption.
- CARB and EPA compliance ratings, ensure the Powerhorse Inverter Generator meets air-quality standards throughout North America.
- A U.S. Forestry-approved spark arrestor allows for safe use in parks and forests.
Quieter than Normal Conversation
- The Powerhorse Inverter Generator is as low as 52dB, meaning you can enjoy reliable electricity without disturbing your neighbors.
Exceptional Quality and Value
Includes FREE Parallel Cables — $99.99 Value
- The Powerhorse Inverter Generator is designed to give you the ultimate performance.
- Automatic overload protection, low oil alert, and parallel-ready design, including FREE parallel cables — a $99.99 value, are included.
- Connect your Powerhorse Inverter Generator to another identical Powerhorse inverter generator, doubling output to 3200 watts — great for home standby use or running large appliances.
Power You Can Depend On
- We stand behind our product with a 2-year limited warranty.
Setting the Standard
- For years, Northern Tool + Equipment has set the standard for quality, performance and reliability.
- Professionals and do-it-yourselfers trust the superior quality of Powerhorse to get the job done right the first time, every time.
- Shop in complete confidence, knowing Northern Tool + Equipment protects your investment and is ready to provide you with the assistance and helpful resources you need.
Superior Service and Support
- Should you ever need service or support, Powerhorse’s field-trained technical staff is a phone call or e-mail away.
- Our professional in-store service department performs all repairs on site.
- Replacement parts are stocked at our Northern Tool + Equipment warehouse and ready to ship the same day your order is received.
Features + Benefits
- Less than 1.5% total harmonic distortion safely runs sensitive electronics with no interruptions or disturbances
- 100% copper-wound heads allow operation at full load continuously for weeks without overheating — lasting longer, running cooler and without corroding like inferior aluminum heads
- Parallel-ready design with cables allows connecting two Powerhorse 2,000 Watt inverter generators for home standby power, providing 3,200 watts of power for larger appliances
- Engine Smart Control system helps reduce fuel consumption and noise by using only required engine power
- Quiet 52dB noise level makes it ideal for home, camping, tailgating and more
- Variable engine speed uses only required power to reduce fuel consumption
- Redesigned for simplified maintenance with a removable small side panel to make adding oil easier
- Low oil alert protects engine
- Advanced cooling system for maximum performance
- Overload protection illuminates light and shuts off engine if overload is detected, overheating occurs or AC output voltage rises
- U.S.D.A Forest Service-qualified spark arrester for safer use in parks and forests
- CARB- and EPA-compliant; can be sold in all 50 states
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||2yr consumer/90 day commercial|
|Ship Weight||55.0 lbs|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||80|
|Run Time||8 1/2 hrs. at 1/4 load|
|Receptacles (qty.)||(2) 120V 20A, (1) 120V 30A locking and parallel outlets|
|Noise Level (dB)||52|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)||1 1/8|
|Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||19 5/8 x 11 1/4 x 17 9/10|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||46.3|